Householders’ Comprehensive Insurance

Householders’ Comprehensive Insurance

This policy could be effected by the owner of a building or tenant (s) therein. This is designed to cover both building & the contents of private dwellings against risk of Fire & Special Perils, Burglary & Housebreaking or attempt thereat, Public Liability & Personal Accident.

For a Homeowner – this insurance cover is designed to cover both building & the contents of private dwellings.

For a Tenant – this insurance cover is designed to cover only the contents of private dwellings. Contents may Include: – furniture, household utensils, kitchen electrical goods, personal effects and valuables.

Risks Insured against include:
  • Fire & Special Perils (Earthquake, Storm (other than gates and fences), Subsidence, Burst pipes, Impact from vehicles, falling trees, animals, aircraft, aerials and masts, Earthquake, Smoke, Oil or water leakage),
  • Theft, Burglary & Housebreaking or attempt thereat,
  • Public Liability &
  • Personal Accident
  • Vandalism/malicious damage
  • Lightning

An accurate inventory of contents of private dwellings with proof of ownership should be made at inception of the Policy so that at the time of a loss claim settlement will be easier and faster.

Authorised and Regulated by the National Insurance Commission (RIC 023)